PLACE A HOLD
Follow these steps to request any copy of a title listed after you have searched for and found a book:
1. Select (highlight) the title in your search results and click <Place Request>.
[the <log-in> form appears]
2. Log in with your library card barcode number and password and then <Log in>.
3. **Select the name of branch library where you want to pick up the item in the <Pickup Library> box.**
4. Unless you change it, your request will be activated immediately. If you want to activate your request in the future, type the date in the <Activation Date> box.
5. Click <Submit Request>.
6. Click <Return to Search Results>.